Thursday, February 18, 2010

Waiting in Toronto...

I've arrived in Toronto and am sipping on a pint of Keith's while I wait for roughly 5 hours for my Paris-bound flight.

This is the third time I'm writing the same text as I've tried to post directly from my iPhone (needless to say - unsuccessfully...). I'm getting tired of dealing with the same 'Genuis' at the Apple Store. But that's a topic for discussion on another day.

I'm excited about the trip and slept badly last night as a result. Sabrina and I did, however, have a fantastic meal at Juniper c/o Norm. Outstanding as usual!

I brought some flowers home as a surprise for Sab and got an emotion-filled phone call upon her arrival home. Anything I can do to help ease my absence for the next week.

I hope to post directly from my (less-than-perfect) iPhone but am not sure it will be possible given the technical difficulties I've already experienced.

Ahh...Keith's.  Beer good. French wine EVEN BETTER!

Chat later,

1 comment: