Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 1

I've been to the top and back of the Eiffel Tower. What a walk up (and down for that matter).
Here are some pics.

This one is a picture I took myself after visit to the tower.
















I'm resting my legs and having a pint and a salad at the Trocadero Cafe.
I plan on making my way to the Arc de Triomphe and then down some of the Champs Elysees. Depends how tired I am and when Fred gets into town. Wherever I end up, I'll simply hop on the metro to get back to my hotel.
So...I'm back at the hotel, and I WALKED the whole way. Tired legs!
I'm heading out again shortly to meet up with Fred at his hotel and then we'll head out for dinner.
Pictured below is the bathroom that came in handy.



L'Arc:






- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great pics. Good thing there was a bathroom stop during your long walk! It looks like a little house. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Miss you. xoxo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Sabrina.....Eric, looks like you are having a great time....oops, I've said enough, time for anothter beer / wine ....yes, I will try to follow your blog but please be discreet when discussing bathroom visits..haha !

    Have fun...

    p.s If you have time, the Open 13 Tennis Tournament is wrapping up this weekend in Marseille, France !!!

    ciao

    Joe, Anne and Ryan

    ReplyDelete