Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 2 (cont'd)

I'm writing this in an internet cafe across the street from my hotel on a french keyboard. This is proving to be challenging...

So...yesterday I went to the Louvre and paid Monna Lisa a visit. Pretty neat! Afterwards, I had lunch and made my way to the train station where I proceeded to watch Inglorious Basterds on my iPhone. I also shiverred the whole time because the station is covered but open at both ends.

I hopped on my 620pm train only to find that I was sitting beside a SCREAMING baby and across from a 10 year old boy that seemed to have a penchant for kicking my feet while I attempted to sleep. Oh yes, he also had Transformers and made explosion noises while smashing them together. Awesome.

I arrived in Montpellier after the car rental place had closed and walked to my hotel using Fred's GPS unit. It took me the long way as it figured I was walking.

My 'hotel' is interesting and I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment