Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 4

Wow, Vinisud is incredible! I tasted roughly 50 wines (and sadly spit them all) today. The size of this show boggles my mind and there is sooooo much wine to taste. I met with our existing suppliers today and also a couple of potentially new ones.

I plan on tasting wines from various countries tomorrow in the hopes of finding a rare gem that will have mass appeal at an incredible price.

I had dinner at in Italian restaurant a short walk from my hotel. It was delicious! I started with a foie gras and prosciutto salad and had beef tartar as my main course. I have a photo.

Driving around the city has proven to be exciting and challenging. I'd be in a world of hurt without Fred's GPS!!

My time at the internet cafe is about to expire so I'll sign off for now (this keyboard is killing me!!).

2 comments:

  1. Dude, my free wifi at the 'hotel' doesn't seem to allow me to post anything at all. I'm relegated to posting at the internet cafe across the street...I mean tramway...it's not the most quiet place...

    ReplyDelete