Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting ready for Vinitaly

My plane leaves Ottawa tonight at 6:30pm and I head to Heathrow and then Vienna before finally arriving in Verona at 10pm at night tomorrow.

A glimpse at the weather I'll have during my stay:




Looks pretty good to me!

I've packed just about everything up and used the compression bags that Chris & Addie gave me. Wow! They really make life easier!





I've got some private orders for a Chardonnay and a Champagne to move along before I leave.

I made some Vintages submissions this morning and hope they'll be picked up!

My plan for early next week is to rent a car and head west from Verona to Alba (to enjoy some Barolo).

Going to miss Sab tonnes and tonnes (along with our little boy or girl to be!)!

Ciao!

-- Post From My iPhone


1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip, dude! Can't wait to sample when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete